Thursday 26 April 2012

Lions and tigers and bears... oh my! (Small Style)

I've been MIA from Small Style for the past weeks. I can chalk that up to being busy and having a terrible memory, but also... Wesley has been holding steady at 20lbs for quite awhile now, and I feel like I've already featured all his cutest little outfits! So you know what that means... some shopping is in order!

This past Sunday was Teacher's Day at the Toronto Zoo (free admission for a teacher and guest) so we decided to take a little family outing. Wesley is totally into animals right now so he was in heaven all day, pointing to everything and asking "waa dat?!" It's so fun seeing those enormous elephants and sky-high giraffes through his little eyes of wonder!





Jacket: Adidas (gift)
Hoodie : Carter's
Jeans: babyGap
Boots and mitts: Children's Place

No comments:

Post a Comment