Thursday 27 October 2011

Fall Small Stylin'

I'll be the first to admit that I take an embarrassing number of pictures of Wesley. I'm sure there are a few people who roll their eyes everytime they see a new album pop up on Facebook... but I mean, look how adorable he is! How could you not capture that??!

I've seen weekly "Small Style" posts on lots of mommy blogs and I thought it would be the perfect excuse to take even more photos and show him off in all his cuteness! Plus I can break out some of those outfits that don't get much use since they are a little too nice for everyday rough-and-tumble play.

We recently had some family photos taken by the wonderfully talented Tracey Allison on a gorgeous fall afternoon. I thought I'd share some of them for my first Small Style post...






Cardigan: H&M
Khakis: babyGap, consigned
Onesie: Old Navy
Hat: H&M
Shoes: Tip Toey Joey
Baby Blues: fearfully and wonderfully made =) 


No comments:

Post a Comment