Monday 17 October 2011

Snow and Stories...

Winter is coming. If you live in Canada it's just a fact of life that come mid-November, it's cold, it's dark by 5:00 pm, and we spend alot of our time hibernating inside. I like winter until precisely January 1 (who doesn't love a white Christmas?) but then I'm ready for green grass and birds chirping again. Unfortunately winter sticks around until what... March? So thinking about the looong winter ahead and the prospect of spending most of my time inside with a very lovable and very active one year old, I decided I needed a project, something to do in my little bit of downtime between diaper changes and choruses of "Old Macdonald Had a Farm". I love to talk about babies (mine in particular, who is the cutest one around!) and cooking and and nutrition and books, so... why not a blog?! My son is growing up so very fast and leaving so many beautiful memories and stories in his messy wake, and this also seemed like a great way to capture some of his early years. I can't promise any of this will be earthshattering, but maybe you will find something that makes you think or encourages you in some way. So... here goes!





No comments:

Post a Comment