Monday 12 March 2012

Life in the Little Things

I blogged last week about the fabulous book One Thousand Gifts and how, based on a challenge from author Ann Voskamp, I was going to start recording - and more importantly, being thankful for - all the beautiful blessings that make my life full. Some of these things seem so small, but I tell you - after a long day, that hot water bottle really is a blessing to my aching back! Here are some of my not-so-small gifts...

8. Hot water bottles
9. Date night
10. A book that hooks you from the first page
11. A hot cup of tea
12. Potluck dinners
13. Duvets
14. A bundled up baby
15.  Homemade granola
16. A good conversation with a good friend
17. Afternoon naps

The height of my joy is found in the depth of my thanks. - Ann Voskamp

No comments:

Post a Comment